Contact Us

Ask a Polk County Master Gardener

Have a question you would like answered? Now you can send us questions through our website! Just ask your question and upload a photo (if needed). We will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer!

More ways to reach us:


Polk County Master Gardeners
289 E Ellendale, Suite 301
Dallas, OR 97338